Completion of Birmingham Repertory Theatre Redevelopment
D Stanley Associates continue to build on their unrivalled local experience of delivering Arts and Culture venue projects in Birmingham. We were privileged to act as Project Manager and Employers Agent on the recently completed Birmingham Rep “Open House” redevelopment.
The £2.9m project has completely transformed the internal and external spaces at the well-known Birmingham landmark. Works have involved significant remodelling to all front of house spaces within the iconic building. Externally, the project has delivered a new main entrance and dining terrace overlooking Centenary Square. The renovation of the public spaces will ensure the best possible experience for all visitors and generate vital additional revenue to protect the future of The Rep.
The scheme included:
- The construction of a new entrance onto Centenary Square including an external dining terrace
- The redevelopment of the existing foyer and circulation spaces, utilising premium finishes and bespoke joinery throughout
- The introduction of a large performance bar for theatre audiences
- A new café bar and dining area
- State of the art kitchen facilities and food preparation rooms
- The creation of lounge and performance areas
- A new mezzanine level VIP bar and events space
- The transformation of the existing box office
D Stanley Associates is a trading name of D Stanley Ltd (Company Registration No. 09254575)
Copyright 2022, D Stanley Associates | Site designed by The Bright Edit
Icons made by Stockes Design from www.flaticon.com